Audacy, Inc. is a large-scale, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the nation’s top broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s premier creator of original and premium audio. Audacy engages more than 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.
Audacy offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including: Health Care Coordinator, Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Disability, Life Insurance, Critical Illness, hospital allowance, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, employee discounted stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program , legal assistance, assisted living program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What you will do:
• Lead user experience (UX) design for small to large scale projects
• Work directly with business leaders to translate business requirements into process/navigation flows and user interaction patterns
• Plan, coordinate and conduct user research, contextual and ethnographic studies, participatory designs and usability testing
• Create process flows, annotated wireframes, design prototypes, and functional specifications. Review them with business owners and the technical team and get their approval.
• Design and extend the SASS platform to integrate user experience seamlessly with existing content and further improve services
• Work in an agile team environment with good organizational skills and minimal department supervision
• Ability to generate variable fidelity prototypes
• Design and maintain the platform design system and component library.
• Work directly with Principal and PM Engineers to understand technical limitations to provide design solutions.
• Work with front-end engineers to provide design reviews, feedback and guidance.
• Define and apply the visual design of the platform.
More about you:
• Minimum 3 years in user experience design. Additional asset: 1 to 3 years of experience in graphic design or development.
• Experience with Agile, scrum-based process integrated with technical department, working directly with engineers to develop and document functional expectations
• Curious and not afraid to ask questions, strong communication skills and comfortable presenting design ideas and solutions to a team.
• Strong analytical skills, sense of organization and attention to detail
• Experience working with SASS and web applications.
• Online portfolio demonstrating experience building interactions for complex web and mobile applications. Additional Asset: Online design portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design, data visualization, and dashboard design skills, and the ability to work within established brand directions.
• Experience in developing wireframes and functional specification documentation; mastery of wireframe/prototyping tools (InDesign, Figma)
• In-depth knowledge of design software (Adobe Creative Suite/ Photoshop/ Illustrator)
• Good knowledge of usability best practices
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a field related to communications or design)