ARCHITECT has opened the call for entries for its 2023 Architecture & Interiors Awards, recognizing outstanding and innovative projects in the fields of architecture and interior design. The winning entries for this year’s program will be published in the January/February 2023 issue of ARCHITECT with extensive online coverage. Any project carried out after July 2020 is eligible. Click here to see last year’s winners.
Do you want to submit your project to the Architecture & Interiors Awards 2022? Here’s what you need to know:
Deadline for regular registration: Friday, October 1, 2022, 11:59 p.m. EST
Late registration deadline: October 14, 2022 11:59 PM EST
The program, now in its second year, offers 21 categories of projects in which to participate, encompassing areas of architecture, interior design and specialty detailing. The competition also charges a different fee depending on whether you register before the regular or late deadline, so start your registrations today!
Standard registration categories (Regular deadline: $160 | Late deadline: $210)
- Government and civic building: includes hospitals and healthcare, memorials, visitor or nature centers, infrastructure, airports, train stations, parking structures
- Institutional: includes educational institutions such as schools, libraries and universities
- Cultural building: includes museums, galleries, religious buildings, halls and theaters
- Hospitality: includes hotels, resorts and wineries
- Office building
- Sports and recreation: stadiums, arenas, fitness and recreation
- Adaptive Reuse/Historical Restoration
- Mixed use
- Landscape architecture: includes public or outdoor spaces, parks and playgrounds
- Large office interior (25,000 square feet or more)
- Small office interior (less than 25,000 square feet)
- Lobby and amenity area
- Brand experience
- Retail and showroom: includes pop-ups and temporary
- Leisure, health and wellness interior: includes spas, gyms, medical offices and hospital interiors
- Hospitality interior: bar/restaurant, hotel interiors, guesthouses and B&Bs
- Civic and cultural interior: museums, galleries, educational spaces and libraries
- Transportation interior: includes airports, bus and train stations, and parking structures
- Design for Impact: design with the community, projects that demonstrate a commitment to activism/social justice and social responsibility
Specialty Entry Categories (Regular Deadline: $130 | Late Deadline: $180)
- Innovative use of material
Click here to begin your application and read the full competition guidelines and eligibility criteria.
QUESTIONS? Check out our FAQs or email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing your entries!