Great opportunity for a passionate software project manager
If you are passionate about software, excellent communicator, organized, efficient and proactive, as well as defining the objectives and scopes of each stage of the project, this position could be for you.
You will need to bring a technical passion and strong work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity.
Our client has a collaborative team that works together to achieve business goals, constantly striving to add value to its customers.
What’s in it for you?
International exposure to various financial services brands and working with an international team. The opportunity to be part of an inclusive, fun and successful organization. Based in the beautiful town of George, on the Garden Route.
What will an average day look like?
- Create, maintain, and track project plans, schedules, issue logs, and progress throughout the life of the project.
- Develop project objectives and specification documents.
- Ensure requirements are clearly defined and fully understood by development and testing teams.
- Ensure availability and allocation of resources, organize software team meetings and help resolve technical issues.
- Coordinate communication between internal resources and stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate any critical issues to management.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders and provide timely feedback.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain a complete project [URL Removed] the work tracking system is always up to date.
- Effectively manage and communicate changes.
- Check for issues and log appropriate development tickets in the workflow management system.
- Assist with software testing if needed.
Could you be the one they are looking for? (the boring bits)
- Relevant degree, diploma or qualification
- .A general understanding of different software development methodologies
They care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality projects (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, RAD).- An understanding of JIRA, Trello, Microsoft DevOps or similar project management [URL Removed] using Slack, Teams, Telegram or similar team collaboration tools. A learner mindset and the ability to solve problems effectively.
They seek drive, passion and a willingness to learn – if they preach what you practice, we’d love to hear from you.
- software project management
- software development methodologies
- Microsoft Developer Operations
About the employer:
Innovative company that scales globally
They care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality projects.
The career growth opportunity has the potential to be huge
Employer and Benefits:
- medical aid
- Provident funds