|Remuneration:||R22000 – R25000 per month cost for business|
|Remote work:||Optional remote work allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Own transportation required:||Yes|
We are looking for a dynamic person who loves social media and digital and who wants to be part of a great team! As a Community Manager and Content Creator, you will help implement and administer digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients. If you are creative, meticulous, organized, disciplined, hardworking and looking to advance your career in the world of social media marketing, read on. The ideal candidate will be someone who lives and breathes socially, is always up-to-date on trends and innovations, and has a digitally driven creative mind.
You will manage and support the team to build and grow online relationships and engage with social voices/communities for our client brands and promotional campaigns and provide full administrative support to the Director of Social Media and Digital, to improve reputation at the community and national level. Penquin and customer brands.
Someone who can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires excellent communication skills, a positive, collaborative attitude, and a genuine passion for putting the customer first.
Detailed job description:
- Help the social media team to develop social media communities and drive audience growth and engagement on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Blogs).
- Master the technical use of Penquin’s social media tool.
- Work with the Social Media Manager and Customer Service teams to ensure that social media posts are uploaded and correct according to the approved content schedule.
- Assist the Social Media Manager in managing and updating all marketing lists and ensuring the right audience receives the right marketing materials at the right time.
- Support the implementation of social media initiatives.
- Write and upload customer-facing content to social media on behalf of customers.
- Get involved and give your opinion on communication strategies and creative concepts for client content.
- Track, monitor, report and respond to customer mentions in user-generated content.
- Actively monitor and interact with all forms of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc.) in regards to our client brands on a daily basis.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities and ideas to the appropriate team.
- Gather/source information across a variety of channels to generate newsworthy stories, then write/write online copy for articles, blogs and social media sites for relevant client brands.
- Continuously seek relevant and updated live content/news and present to the team regarding social media content.
- Engage directly with customers to maximize community engagement and generate positive perception and word-of-mouth for our brand and products.
- Assist in tracking and responding to feedback and support issues on social media in real-time (within 30 minutes), as per company guidelines.
- Use the enterprise-level social CRM system to moderate posts, respond to customers, and collaborate with team members.
- Assist the relevant social media manager in collecting and reporting monthly performance statistics for all communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity. Triage social media escalations to appropriate internal parties and coordinate with customer service representatives as necessary.
- General administrative tasks and assistance to the rest of the team if necessary.
Level of experience:
- Relevant digital or marketing qualification.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a social media community manager in an advertising agency.
- Stable and reliable internet connection to work efficiently remotely and offsite if needed.
- Driving license and own vehicle
Skills and personal characteristics required:
- An energetic and positive attitude, with a good sense of humor!
- Excellent writing, communication and speaking skills.
- A solid team player with energy and enthusiasm to bring to the team.
- An independent and unconventional thinker: someone who is proactive and sees the big picture.
- Someone who is up to date with what’s going on in terms of trends, events, influencers, brands and more.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Research oriented.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Active on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Creative problem solver and willingness to learn.
- Understanding of marketing concepts.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and jobs and driven by productivity.
No matter what problem we’re trying to solve, we do it with soul, we do it well, and we never stop transforming our clients’ experience in the industry – one genuine relationship at a time.
Posted on 06 Jul 13:16, Closing Date 6 Aug