Guru is looking for a highly motivated and results driven self-taught person to expand the Guru ecosystem by supporting our developer network and development strategy with us. This role will support potential and existing clients, consultants / SI / BPO and independent software vendors who wish to grow with Guru’s API, iPaaS and / or Webhook framework, and will continuously monitor the different ways in which this community is expanding its use of Guru. The Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for: helping developers / business partners discern the technical feasibility of their requested use case or integration scenario and providing technical documentation of the proposed approach to all applicable partners; resolve issues and resolve inbound technical support requests, as well as work closely with Guru Line of Business owners to cultivate strategic mind-sharing and collaborate on the scalability of our platform to serve and drive adoption within this emerging community.
As part of the Ecosystem Strategy and Business Development team, this role isn’t just about how you interact and grow our network of potential and existing customers and partners; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skills, a dynamic environment, and a highly interactive team.
The Developer Network and its corresponding components: API, API Documentation, Guru Developer Edition, iPaaS Connectors and Webhooks Framework serve this community as part of our evolving ecosystem and partnership strategy.
- Engage with customers / partners by answering technical questions received through our Developer Community Q&A Forum and Customer Support Platform
- Support the Senior Developer Network Manager to help raise awareness, evangelize and educate the market on the value of integration with Guru’s knowledge management platform
- Work cross-functionally to help develop educational programs to evolve and support our emerging developer community
- Distill complex commercial and technical scenarios into digestible and understandable concepts and present them to all audiences
- Contribute to Guru API documentation including use cases and code samples for easy use and adoption
- Support developer relationships that align with Guru’s ecosystem strategy and our growing community
- Assist the Senior Director of Developer Network to track and report on key metrics aligned with annual, quarterly and monthly goals to deliver measurable results / outcomes
- Help discover new opportunities for this community and design a quarterly internal business plan to review with internal constituents in order to optimally contribute to individual goals, the team and our Key Objectives and Results (OKRs)
- Owning or assisting the technical feasibility process for inbound integration requests from potential and existing customers + partners (Consulting / SI / BPO or technology providers), requested by Guru Sales (AE, SE, AM, CSM, PS ), Business Development and / or Support Teams
- Where appropriate, prioritize incoming customer and partner requests that cannot be supported through our API and / or iPaaS capabilities with product management + engineering, service studio and business development, to help determine whether strategic customer or partner requests require: 1.) an internal assessment for investment by product, design and engineering, 2.) will be carried out on an ad hoc basis by the Service Studio team or 3.) whether Consulting / IS must be recruited to take charge
- Meet with business development and sales on functional and technical elements of RFI / RFP, as well as assembly and cataloging (in Guru of course!), For continued reference
- 6+ years as a solutions architect, developer advocate / evangelist or API program manager in the software technology industry
- Strong commercial and technical acuity
- Hands-on experience with Java application development, scripting, or REST development (Experience implementing and building against REST APIs. Previous work with Python preferred.)
- Experience in solving SDK, API and webhook issues
- Expertise in creating and managing output metrics on API usage by customers and partners
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Looker, Mode Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in engaging and influencing engineers and executives
- Constant surpassing of key performance indicators
- Experience working with strategic partners and clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work effectively within internal and external organizations
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Paid parental, family and medical leave
- Unlimited vacations
- Professional development allowance
- Welfare allowance
- Home office allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Thrive after five: In recognition of our long-time employees, Guru celebrates your fifth anniversary with a personal travel reimbursement of $ 10,000
- Remote benefits
- Generous set of medical benefits
- Corporate and team events sponsored by gurus, no matter where you work
Guru is a dynamic, fast-growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution empowers customer-facing teams to access expert-verified information where they work, when they need it most. We believe in developing a welcoming and inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through hard work and fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is supported by an incredible group of investors, including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we are looking for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be 100% From a distance or based on our Philadelphia cream Where San Francisco desks. Relocation and / or visa sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be licensed to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Everyone is welcome here. At Guru, being inclusive is very important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or disability status .
We will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the job and to receive other benefits and privileges associated with the job. use. Please contact us at [email protected] request accommodation.