- Full time, continuous
- Located in Melbourne, Bundoora Campus
- Multiple positions
- Attractive remuneration
About the job
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects from inception through implementation and closeout.
To be considered for this position, you will need to
- A relevant degree with substantial expertise in project management and/or another equivalent combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Proven ability to lead and manage very complex, high impact projects in application/infrastructure implementations or both, backed by a strong results orientation and proven track record of delivering major projects on time , budget and required quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to implement business changes in a complex and sensitive environment is essential; and the ability to mediate between multi-functional or multi-disciplinary teams to achieve agreed goals.
Please refer to the job description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
The success of La Trobe University is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly driven, pursuing new ideas and creating knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and the largest provider of higher education in the Victoria region. Our teaching and research address some of the most important issues of our time and we are passionate about driving change through operational excellence for the benefit of the communities we serve.
Please click on this link for a full list of benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to register
Closing Date: sunday 6and March 2022 at 11:55 p.m. AEDT
Job requests: Kay Camilleri via email; [email protected]
Recruitment requests: [email protected]
Only applicants with full employment rights in australia can apply for this position.
In order to work locally in higher education, TAFE, training and adult education, the Victoria government requires workers to provide proof to their employers that they are fully immunized with two doses of a vaccine COVID-19 or have a medical exemption certified by a licensed physician. This position will require the incumbent to work on-site.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable point in the key selection criteria found in the job description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Cultural qualities of La Trobe:
We are AccountableWe are RelatedWe are InnovativeWe Care
La Trobe University is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work environment for all staff. We offer flexible work arrangements that can help you balance your work and other responsibilities.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Athena SWAN Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) program to advance gender equality in academia.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you pass, you will need to hold a valid Victorian employee check working with children before starting..