Play a pivotal role in growing the business, customer base and improving user experience as the next senior digital media strategist whose expertise in digital marketing and Google and Facebook advertising is sought after by a fast growing technology company offering innovative marketing and sales solutions. Your role will be to analyze user experience data, launch digital projects, report on planned and current strategies, lead effective digital marketing strategies, and ensure projects are executed on budget. You will play a central role in the growth of our business, our customer base and the improvement of the user experience. You must have a degree in Advertising / Marketing / Communication Sciences or equivalent and be Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook certified with at least 8 years of professional experience with Google and Facebook advertising platforms. If you have any informed opinions on the future of digital marketing after the end of the “cookie” and the threat to privacy posed by digital marketing and the solutions offered for tracking and analysis in a world of privacy, so APPLY NOW!
- Analyze, monitor, optimize, report and coordinate the performance of all digital marketing channels (Good AdWords, SEO, Display Marketing, email / SMS / video marketing, Social Media marketing, etc.).
- Explore new channels as well as new ways to reach a specific target audience and maximize the results our clients get from their advertising budgets.
- Monitor and manage the performance of website landing page metrics and lead the improvement of the user experience.
- Work closely with the internal team as well as with outsourced service providers and partners. Evaluate and implement improvements on the digital strategy.
- Look for the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Create integrated and profitable digital strategies.
- Generate value for the organization.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Interact with customers, sales teams and management.
- Determine how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and activate digital events.
- Diploma in advertising, marketing, communication sciences or equivalent.
- Google Ads Certified – Search, Shopping, Display, Video, Apps.
- Google Analytics certified.
- Facebook Certification – Badged Associate & Professional will be preferred.
Experience / Skills –
- Marketing professional with a minimum of 8 years of experience on Google and Facebook advertising platforms.
- Google and Facebook ad manager.
- Management of a business Facebook page.
- Facebook business manager.
- Clearly define and articulate what is –
- The difference between exact match, broad match, expression query, exact query modifier, and broad query modifier
- The difference between a Facebook ad and a boosted post
- The difference between a click and an outgoing click
- Brand security
- Advertising experience on the following channels –
- FB Partner Network
- Have a thorough understanding of Google and Facebook policies and preferably your own direct contacts at these institutions (and other global platforms) who can provide you with information and assistance on the projects you will be managing.
- Have informed opinions on the future of Digital Marketing after the end of the “cookie” and on the threat to privacy posed by Digital Marketing.
- Have one or more solutions offered for monitoring and analysis in a privacy-centric world.
- Understand how to measure an in-store traffic campaign and you have a good understanding of how to optimize an offline in-store campaign.
- Understand the importance of brief reports and background analysis.
Skills / Personal attributes
Senior, Digital, Media, Strategist
Posted Sep 09 09:11, Closing date Oct 8