|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||In the cost package for the company|
|Remote work:||Remote work only|
You will be working from home, so it is important that you are comfortable working alone, while staying motivated. As a key part of customer service, you will be in daily contact with the team and actively participate in strategy, creative and planning discussions. Achieving KPIs is essential in this role and creating exciting and memorable work is what drives the agency. They are small but nimble, and their customers have confidence in their ability to meet tight deadlines, without ever compromising on overall quality. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is ready to get involved with their own brand and really grow and grow accounts and client relationships. With a strong focus on digital and branding, accounts range from telecommunications to manufacturing.
This is an opportunity for someone who truly wants to be involved at all levels to build the brands and businesses of this innovative agency’s clients, and ultimately their agency. We are looking for someone who is particularly passionate about what they do and who will fit easily into their team. Is it you?
- Manage medium to large campaigns
- Manage client briefs and ensure delivery of KPIs
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure smooth delivery
- Financial management and budgetary control
- Identify possible up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant higher degree
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience
- Excellent digital knowledge and proven campaign experience – that’s a priority!
- Understanding Media Buying
- Excellent knowledge of the brand
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Proven track record of working with top tier and blue chip clients
- Must be able to liaise with clients at all levels and build strong relationships
- Committed to getting results
- Commercial acumen and strong financial management skills
- Excellent proposal writing and presentation skills
- passion for people
- Creative spirit
- An actor”
- Assertive and disciplined
- Proactive thinker and problem solver
- Willing to travel to Cape Town for meetings.
If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Published on April 12 07:52, Closing date June 11