Elemental Architecture is an award winning practice and is looking for senior architects with solid Revit experience to participate in all phases of project administration and documentation for a range of project typologies including new builds with design strategies. sustainable extended inside and outside New York.
Applicants must have the following:
- 10 years and more of experience in architectural projects at least; NYS license preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of NYC and NYS building codes, construction techniques and details, engineering disciplines and project administration practices.
- Be very organized and detail oriented
- Superior analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to proactively and effectively lead a project team
- Strong REVIT and AutoCAD skills, Adobe Suite and project management software (e.g. MS Project)
- Manage simultaneous projects of varying scales and be able to lead projects through all phases of their development.
- Review project contracts to identify project deliverables, timelines and limitations;
- Work with managers to develop / determine project schedules, staffing requirements and financial projections related to staffing to complete projects on budget
- Research / implement all regulatory requirements applicable to projects
- Manages the preparation of contract documents and all required filings and submissions to regulatory bodies
Applicants must currently reside in the New York metropolitan area and have legal authorization to work in the United States.
Interested applicants should submit their CV, portfolio and construction material samples to [email protected] – no attachments larger than 7MB will be accepted. The subject line of the email should say “Principal architect, Revit”. The salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every candidate. Please refrain from follow-up calls or emails.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …