A day in the life of a sales consultant will see you…
- Work with your allocated leads to achieve your goals
- Have good conversations with your customers to uncover their needs and match them with an insurance option to protect what’s important to them
- Follow clear processes for documenting client correspondence and related administrative processes
Because you work with Australian and New Zealand clients, you’ll be working outside normal office hours…but…finish at noon, leaving you the rest of the day to do whatever you want.
We would love to hear from you if you have…
- Experience achieving sales targets in a fast-paced sales role with the ability to handle objections and close the deal
- Previous experience in a call center environment is an advantage
- Great attention to detail, sense of organization and administration
- Excellent communication skills and strong command of the English language
- Enjoy providing excellent customer service
- A fun, winning, tenacious life attitude…
Why you’ll want to join our team…
- You’ll spend your days in a fun and challenging workplace with competitive pay and benefits.
- You will be part of a growing international company!
- You will benefit from continuous training and development.
Please include a detailed cover letter with your CV as part of your submission and we will contact you shortly.
To be able to share an office with other members of the international sales team, you will need to be vaccinated against up-to-date Covid-19. Please take this into consideration when submitting your application for the position.
Check out our latest TV commercials:
Posted Jul 25 2:23 PM, Closing date Aug 23