About the Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF)
The Asian Institute of Digital Finance (AIDF) is a university-level institute of the National University of Singapore (NUS), jointly founded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), the National Research Foundation (NRF) and the NUS . AIDF aspires to be a thought leader, FinTech knowledge center and experimental site for developing digital financial technologies as well as nurturing current and future FinTech researchers and practitioners in Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and take responsibility for the success of research projects, ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget, and meeting / exceeding project specifications and goals.
- Participate in pre-project activities such as identifying the resources needed to ensure project completion, including staffing and organizational needs of the project team, and preparing high-level project plans with the project schedule and resource requirements.
- Work closely with the AIDF research team on agreed project activities and objectives.
- Monitor the progress of research projects and provide the necessary interventions to ensure the successful completion of projects, including maintaining a log of project issues to manage all project issues until resolution and escalation of issues. project issues that are not resolved at the project team level. One of the first projects includes Survey and Analysis.
- Manage and coordinate the project deliverables, ensuring their quality and the management of their configuration.
- Analyze and highlight project risks and develop the necessary risk mitigation plans.
- Analyze and highlight project dependencies to anticipate project issues.
- Manage the expectations of industry partners by understanding their needs and providing realistic expectations and scope of projects.
- Manage and work closely with various research and industry stakeholders, including providing periodic progress updates to project sponsors.
- University education in the following subjects is preferred: finance, economics, business, development studies, geography or related disciplines.
- Experience (or basic understanding) of developing surveys to elicit responses from various stakeholders.
- Applicants interested in the financial sector, development economics or area studies are welcome.
- Basic understanding of the financial sector (banks and other financial institutions), financial markets, credit risk and rating, and quantitative financial models.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, effective at coordinating stakeholders, fostering teamwork and managing the high performance project team.
- Solid experience in delivery management, with a proven track record of managing and driving projects towards smooth execution and on-time delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Site: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Asian Institute of Digital Finance
department : FinTech research
Eligible for employee referral: No
Job Application ID: 9558