West Haddon Room
Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Fri 15 Apr ’22Posted on:
It’s an opportunity to grow with a dynamic, fast-growing design company that has been featured in Elle Decor, California Home and Design, Luxe Magazine, Design Bureau, and Rue Magazine. Our work ranges from commercial to residential, and we are currently working on major projects in Los Angeles, Palm Springs and Cabo San Lucas as well as a furniture collection.
West Haddon Hall is looking for a talented Project Manager/Senior Designer to join our full-time team who is innovative, creative and enthusiastic about all aspects of residential design. The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of experience in high-end residential design firms assisting with design and project management, as well as construction management experience. The right candidate will be a team player who can create, produce and solve problems while managing multiple projects. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Will be responsible for establishing project schedules and milestones to ensure they are executed in a timely manner. Provide clear direction, delegation and expectations to team members.
- Establish standards, systems, and project documentation that can be used and coordinated throughout the phases.
- Manage and coordinate with contractors and suppliers to ensure designs are executed as specified.
- Review and respond to RFIs, modify orders and shop drawings in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the creative direction in the selection of architectural details, furnishings and design materials (surfaces, textiles, flooring, paint, lighting, etc.)
- Prepare and/or coordinate the drafting of furniture layouts and elevations, including the development of interior architectural details as directed.
- Produce and revise designs for custom furniture and millwork.
- Work with the design team to oversee the production phase of projects, including custom vendor quotes, creation of proposals, order and production status, and installation coordination.
- Maintain client relationships and communication throughout project phases.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and navigation and design or construction problem.
- Manage project budgets and procurement process.
5-7 years of work experience in residential interior design companies
Experience and knowledge on construction sites with specialist workshops on custom items including upholstery, window treatments, joiners etc.
Excellent project organization and project management skills
Detail-oriented and meticulous with the ability to delegate and work collaboratively with the team
Ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workflow in a fast-paced office environment
Ability to prepare effective written communication for clients, design team, suppliers and craftsmen
Experience with Autocad, Sketchup and Adobe Design Suite
View your application history
Back to task list…