- Leadership skills to organize, motivate and lead multiple medium to large project or product teams across organizational boundaries
- Recognized as an Agile Practitioner Leader who is equally comfortable as a Scrum Master, or who promotes and influences Agile practices in portfolio, project, product and service processes.
- Advanced advisory skills to help senior management identify, define and successfully execute large-scale interdepartmental initiatives, both at the organizational level (ie.
- Define program governance and advanced understanding of value driver and integration planning.
- Strategic planning skills to plan from a strategic (one to three years) and operational (annual) and current (quarterly) view.
- Advanced planning skills to mobilize teams, confirm scope, plan resources, establish calendars and release plans, and manage a financial budget for medium to large projects or product delivery teams.
- Advanced analytical skills to assess processes, systems, scope, requirements and teams and organize thoughts and ideas using analytical techniques.
- Expertise in identifying opportunities for improvement and ability to convey the need for change.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills to create impactful presentations, facilitate project leadership and team meetings, effectively document and communicate risks and issues, and provide actionable updates on project and project status. product. Communicates effectively with executive sponsors, project sponsors, business leaders, product owners, IT department owners, stakeholders, suppliers and team members.
- Competent understanding of DevOps, CI / CD concepts.
- Versatile ability to apply software development lifecycle (SDLC) methods, steps, roles and responsibilities to ensure the use of agile practices while ensuring advancements in safety, continuous construction, quality and metrics. End-to-end and UAT testing planning.
- Ability to build trusting relationships with key management stakeholders, department heads and team members. Seen as a trusted stakeholder advocate.
- Contributes to solution and delivery scope, requirements and feature discussions.
- Competent understanding of solution technologies associated with assigned projects or products to effectively structure schedules based on technology dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Advanced skills with departmental tools and technologies including MS Office tools, agile planning and tracking tools such as Jira and Jira Portfolio, Confluence, MS Project.
- Project experience in delivering technology solutions in a team environment
- Required: Experience in agile team leadership
- Preferred: College diploma or equivalent in a field related to technology (computer science, engineering, information technology, etc.)
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions brings a new approach to consulting by rolling up our sleeves and working with our clients, working together to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. We deliver results. That’s why many of the world’s best-known companies trust us with their critical projects and why working at Daugherty is only for the smart, the talented and the curious.
Life at Daugherty is not like your typical job as a consultant. Every team member plays a vital role in the success of our business, and we treat you that way, starting with our culture.
What we promise to YOU
- We offer a multitude of training opportunities, hackathons, lunches and learning, free access to Pluralsight and Safari Library.
- You will work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT market and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We’ll provide you with a one-of-a-kind team environment – and we prove it, because we consistently rank among the best places to work in many of our locations, based on the votes of our own employees.
- We will establish a relationship with you to accelerate your career.
- We offer some of the best benefits.
We offer Daugherty team members
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Income Sharing and Retirement Savings 401 (k).
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little or no travel.
- Solid career development and extensive training.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We have implemented a virtual recruiting process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and integrate new recruits remotely. We value the safety of every member of our community because we know we are all in the same boat.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive equal employment opportunity employer that considers applicants regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability status or veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodation or assistance in completing the online application process, please let any recruiter you work with (or send an email to [emailÂ protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or support you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email as soon as possible.