Proudly celebrating over 20 years of timeless design and enduring quality, Emerick Architects is looking for a talented and enthusiastic member to join our team. Recognized as one of Oregon’s Healthiest Employers, Emerick offers long-term professional investment in a culture of wellness as the company strives to create great places, improve community and have fun!
Our portfolio of projects strikes a balance between commercial and residential work, with an emphasis on large adaptive reuse projects, beautifully designed homes and sensitive infill development.
Project Manager candidates will clearly demonstrate the following:
10+ years of professional experience
- Complete experience of commercial projects; including adaptive reuse, multi-family housing and infill development
- Effective communication skills to serve as a project manager, manage teams and interact with clients
- Ability to develop solutions for complex design issues, including code compliance and agency interface
- Significant technical knowledge with the ability to organize and develop sets of construction documents
- Strong sense of design, from overview to finishing details.
- Mastery of Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and Autocad
- A diplomatic team player capable of fulfilling multiple roles within a collaborative office.
Emerick Architects offers competitive salaries, exceptional health insurance and 401K benefits. We support a hybrid work approach that combines in-office time with remote work days. Our office offers secure bike storage, showers, a quiet room and proximity to public transport. As a studio with a small but diverse group, we value creativity, hard work, and a sense of humor.
Please send your resume, work samples and a brief cover letter to Margot Verch: [email protected]
View your application history
Back to task list…