Phoenix, Arizona, United StatesSite:
Wed 2 February ’22Posted on:
for multi-family and mixed-use projects
WORKSBUREAU is a design firm located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, working locally, across the country and internationally. We bring an innovative and holistic vision to architecture, planning and interior design, creating useful environments and evocative experiences for our clients and our community.
We are a team of talented professionals who believe that our inclusive process and collective ingenuity drives superior results; we place great value on an open creative culture. Our clients and consultants benefit from transparent relationships as we are committed to achieving inspired results. As lifelong learners, we draw on experience and ask new questions, expanding possibilities. Together, we design for positive impact and sustainable, inspired places.
- Experience in architectural design, building construction and approvals process is essential.
- 5-10 years of experience managing project delivery and internal team from feasibility to building multiple projects simultaneously.
- Establish timelines, work with team and consultants to prioritize milestones across multiple projects.
- Organizational, multitasking and communication skills.
- Establish agendas, maintain project status metrics and manage weekly client meetings.
- Assist the team in navigating municipal processes: zoning ordinances, rezoning process, AHJ and third party approvals.
- Experience coordinating site planning for public/private utility infrastructure for sites over 10 acres.
- Software skills to include Excel, database management, Microsoft Project.
- Ability to plug in where it’s needed, without ego, and support the team at different phases of the project using software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Powerpoint, Revit and ACAD in order to meet deadlines.
Education and registration
Accredited bachelor’s degree in architecture or master’s degree in architecture
Favorite Registered Architect
Health insurance, prescription plan; options for dependent coverage
Dental and vision insurance
Office closed during the holiday season
Friday half-day twice a month
401k plan with discretionary profit sharing
Join the office
Please apply with your cover letter, CV and portfolio for
View your application history
Back to task list…