New York, NY, United StatesPlace:
Wed 11 Aug ’21Posted on:
A leading New York-based design firm with a diverse portfolio of commercial, retail, hospitality, workplace and healthcare projects, with projects completed in over 40 countries and a focus on creating a quality work environment to bring the best experience to both employees and customers. They turned to Urban to help them find a talented Project Manager to join their commercial studio, to lead a wide range of projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interface with the client, the real estate team, the owner and the consultants
- Assist with code review, building analysis and lease review
- Generate project budgets and schedules
- Main customer interface during all phases of the project
- Oversee project production and staff projections
- Overall review of consultants’ documents
- Manage project finances, including budgets, contracts, change orders and additional services.
- Coordinate the bidding process, including answering questions, interviewing, reviewing and analyzing bids
- General coordination and management of the designated project team
- Project closing and signing
You will need the following qualifications to be considered:
- 10+ years or equivalent experience in commercial or corporate projects
- Proficiency in a range of software including Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCAD, V-Ray and Adobe Suite.
- Understanding and experience of New York building codes, compliance and coordination from design to shop drawings
- Strong presentation skills are required and the ability to manage contract administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be licensed or in the process of becoming a licensed architect.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture.
Salary is based on the AIA salary survey and years of experience.
To apply for this position or to discuss it further, please send your current resume, work examples and a cover letter to: [email protected]
Urban acts as an employment agency with regard to this vacancy.
View the history of your applications