PROJECT MANAGER: MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
REPORT TO: Associate Director, Project Management
SERVICE: MARKETING / COMMUNICATIONS
HOURS: 39h / week
CALENDAR: Permanent position
OBJECTIVE OF THE WORK
ISN is seeking a Strategic Project Manager to manage a range of internal and external marketing and communications activities and content that promote ISN, its role as a global leader in advancing kidney health worldwide, and all of its various activities in education, grants, research, advocacy and events.
The ideal candidate would have a seasoned experience in project management for international organizations, with training / training in marketing / communication.
The Marketing & Communication Project Manager reports to the Ass. Real. Project manager and supervises 3 team members.
Strategy and planning
- Together with the donkey. Real. Project manager, develop and implement communication and marketing strategies that help ISN achieve its organizational goals and help maximize its message.
- Together with the donkey. Real. Project manager, liaise with the different departments to ensure that an integrated digital marketing and communication plan is in place to support the promotion of each department / activity (education, programs, events, advocacy, membership).
- Regularly monitor analysis and metrics tools, evaluate and adapt the performance and marketing tactics of communication plans.
Project management: digital communications and publications
- Via a virtual project management platform, manage the planning / flow of external and internal communications through multiple channels (e-mail, newsletters, website, social networks) within a team of 4; actively monitor analyzes and evaluate / adapt strategy as needed.
- In collaboration with Graphic Designer ISN, manage the creation and maintenance of marketing and promotional material, both print and electronic. Material may include presentations, brochures, banners, signage, biennial report, advertising space, flyers, postcards.
- Review existing external / internal communication strategies and tools and advise on new and potential opportunities.
- Manage the brand image of the organization, including overseeing relationships with external suppliers.
- Produce and regularly update a clear set of brand and style guidelines and policies for the organization.
- Manage the development and update of ISN’s marketing and communications tools and models (such as PPTs and other communications tools).
- Manage the visibility and presence of the organization at ISN and stakeholder events, both virtual and in person.
- Manage / supervise the development of event communication packages, stand design and development, liaison with external suppliers, etc. ; all in accordance with the brand image and the strategic priorities of the organization.
- Liaise with ISN Social Media Manager to ensure external communications and social media project strategies and timelines are aligned.
Team management and support
- Together with the donkey. Real. Project manager, supervise and manage online the copywriter, graphic designer and MarCom coordinator, as well as temporary staff and possible interns.
- Work with the marcoms team to set individual career development goals and annual strategic priorities, including conducting annual appraisal and appraisal processes.
- Identify and implement tools (in collaboration with the Ass. Dir. Project manager) to support project and team management.
- Support the donkey. Real. Project manager on the development and oversight of ISN’s marketing and communications budget, ensuring that programmatic and strategic objectives and deliverables are met on time and within budget.
Skills and competences
Skills and qualifications required
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Excellent command of English – preferably English as mother tongue with other languages considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly skilled in writing clear and concise communications for a variety of communication tools including print and online (website, emails and social media)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience with project management tools
- Experience in managing the publication schedule and / or electronic communication products for an organization
- Proven track record of successful branding and marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in creating targeted content
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Experience in managing external suppliers
- Experience in managing a small team
- Strong social and presentation skills
- Self-taught, energetic and proactive
- Flexibility on working hours and location
The technical requirements
- Proficiency in software applications, including MS Office (excel, word, power point, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience in developing PowerPoint templates
- Familiarity with cloud systems such as Microsoft 365 applications
- Mastery of CMS (WordPress, Drupal and / or Joomla)
- Knowledge / experience working with HTML and CSS products
- Graphic design skills and solid experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and / or InDesign
- Solid experience in managing email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Pardot), creating campaigns, templates, eblasts, reports, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics, creating reports and using information to inform. Experience with other marketing tools desired
- Experience with Google Adwords and SEO
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, MemberSuite for example)
Since its founding in 1960, the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) has continued the global advancement of nephrology education, science, and patient care.
The Company represents a vast international network and provides an effective platform for timely scientific exchange, debate and dissemination among healthcare professionals around the world. He is also dedicated to bridging the disparity between the developing and developed worlds in the research, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of kidney disease.
ISN has 10,000 professional members from over 126 countries. In addition, it works closely with more than 70 national and regional nephrology societies around the world, representing approximately 20,000 professionals. ISN continues to develop and consolidate several programs, initiatives and partnerships that will help pursue its two overarching goals: to reduce the incidence and impact of kidney disease globally and to make the company a leading international organization for all science related matters. and the practice of nephrology.
The International Society of Nephrology offers an international and innovative collegial work environment and a competitive salary.
How to register:
If this sounds like your profile, please send your CV in English and a ONE PAGE cover letter explaining how your past experience suits you for the role described above.
Please send your application to: [email protected] with your name and “PROJECT MANAGER: MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS” in the subject line.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates are contacted.
Application deadline December 15, 2021 at midnight CET
Don’t forget to mention that you found this vacancy on the EURACTIV job site!