BE accountable for the successful execution of client and internal property driven projects and the achievement of project deliverables as the next sought after Project Manager (Infrastructure) for a growing UK Managed Service Provider. You will also be responsible for ensuring the provision of project reports and updates on project progress and risk management. The successful incumbent will require a Matrix or similar NQF Level 4 qualification with relevant project management certification such as PMBOK, Prince2 and Agile. You should have 2 years of experience working within a PM capacity or PM team with proven experience in key project management skills including process mapping, project planning, managing risks and control of MS Project. Any exposure to ISO standards – ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 will prove beneficial.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the project, respecting the deadlines, the scope of the project and the established budgets.
- Administrative project management tasks are performed and documents recorded.
- Project resource management and planning.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a subject matter expert and keep abreast of industry and sector trends.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns between projects.
- Providing project reports and progress updates.
- Create and manage project plans.
- Project risk management.
- NQF matrix or similar level 4.
- Relevant certification in project management (PMBOK, Prince2, Agile, etc.).
- 2 years working within a project management capacity or project management team.
- Proven experience in key project management skills (process mapping, project planning, risk management).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Project.
- Exposure and experience working with ISO standards is advantageous (ISO 27001, ISO 9001).
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.