- Based in Finance on the City West campus
- Full-time fixed-term contract until December 2022
- Starting salary: $ 119,598 per year (plus 17% retirement pension)
About the role
The Project Manager: E-Commerce Solution is responsible for the daily management of a project dedicated to the configuration and implementation of a new e-commerce solution (online payment receipt), as well as the development and the transition of in-scope payment receipt forms and processes to target user cases in the new online environment.
The University of South Australia is the Australian University of Business. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links with university, research and industrial partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous, and we create new knowledge that is essential to global economic and social prosperity.
- Manage and coordinate the “delivery” phase of the project
- Manage a virtual team of internal staff, ensuring the right skills are employed at every stage of the project
- Establish relationships between the finance unit, strategy and information technology services (ISTS) and internal and external stakeholders
- With the owners of the relevant user cases, manage the identification, analysis and prioritization of specific user cases as part of the general milestones defined in the project implementation plan
- Develop, implement, monitor and control risk management strategies for the project to ensure deliverables are met and expectations managed
Essential skills and experience
- Higher education diplomas in a field relevant to the post or equivalent skills and knowledge equivalent to substantial previous professional experience in project management
- High level negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences and clearly articulate and present complex information in a meaningful and usable form
- Significant experience in coordinating the collection of business requirements
- Extensive experience in successfully managing projects of significant scope and complexity, including a demonstrated ability to manage human and financial resources on a project basis
- Proven experience leading a cross-functional team to provide delivery of high quality infrastructure systems projects in a university or similar environment
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous 17% pension contributions
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a corporate university, we offer a dynamic and agile corporate culture that takes on challenges and thrives by innovating. Our people are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a dynamic and engaging environment. Our people are genuine, resilient and influential, and we deliver results.
How to register
Please send your cover letter to Jessica Frisari, recruiting center. For more information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 4046 or email [email protected] using the job reference number 3661
Closure of applications: 11:30 p.m. Monday January 3, 2022
Applications are welcome from Australian or New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who are legally entitled to work in Australia during the term of their appointment.
How to register:
Applications must be submitted online, please note that UniSA does not accept applications by email.
- Start your application by clicking on the ‘START’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your request
- If you forgot your login details, click here to reset your password
- Overview of the application form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive corporate culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further assistance contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or send an email to [email protected] and you will receive a response within one working day.