Main objective of the role
- Manage projects ranging from small operational initiatives/strategies to large system implementations (internal and external).
- Coordinate and manage project resources and deliverables to deliver projects on time/quality/budget.
- Communicate project progress to all stakeholders to keep the project on track.
- Apply best practice project management methodology
- Work closely with senior management to achieve results based on business strategies and requirements.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly reports to management
Minimum Education/Training Required
- 12th grade
- Project Management Certificate
- Business Analyst (diploma/certification) advantageous
Minimum work experience required
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in a project manager position
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles, methods, techniques and tools
- The detail of the extent to which this experience is required is provided below.
Technical and behavioral skills required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Project management methodology (PMBOK, Agile, Prince2)
- MS projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Learning and Mentoring Skills
- Perform well under pressure
- team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different levels of management
- Strong business acumen
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Project management
- business analyst
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification and accreditations:
- Project Management Institute
About the employer:
SA Taxi is a vertically integrated company using specialized capabilities, data and proprietary enriched technologies to provide development finance, insurance and other services.
The minibus taxi industry is a vital pillar of the public transport sector serving the majority of South Africa’s working population. Our business offering empowers SMEs and creates opportunities for shared value, thereby ensuring the sustainability of this industry.