KMA is looking for a Project Manager / Architect with over 10 years of experience.
Founded in 2013 and offering a full-service design-focused studio, our downtown Santa Barbara-based studio strives to create one-of-a-kind projects. We work on high-end residential, multi-family, mixed-use and hotel projects in our area. We are a small collaborative team, we value our employees and are looking for motivated people with good attitudes to join us. Our upcoming work includes several large multi-family projects in Santa Barbara and a large community development. The ideal candidate would work with us in the studio, but we are willing to discuss a hybrid script remotely.
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- A leadership role in design development, preparation of a set of drawings, coordination of the design team and production of deliverables throughout the design process and clearance process.
- Ability to manage all phases of a project, from design to construction
- Assist and/or direct project management efforts on projects.
- Guide and mentor junior team members.
- Assist in the construction process: respond to RFIs, review bids, resolve construction issues and field issues.
- Consultant coordination, including drawing review and design integration.
Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years of architectural experience
- An accredited master’s or bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Excellent graphic and architectural design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Ability to work effectively with others, including colleagues, executives, and external customers and partners.
- Experience with the following software:
- Google (Gmail, Drive…)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
View your application history
Back to task list…