Phoenix, Arizona, United StatesLocation:
Sat 6 Aug ’22Posted on:
Studio Ma is looking for an experienced Project Architect with excellent design skills and 7-10+ years of work experience. The position will require a strong working knowledge of Revit and all candidates should have documented at least one completed project using the program. The best candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for environmental stewardship through their work and interests and will be able to grasp the vision of our company.
- Exceptional design and critical thinking skills
- In-depth working knowledge of building codes, standards and construction
- Completion of multiple sets of construction documents and experience in construction administration
- Experience in project management and supervision of multiple project team members
- Ability to work independently; demonstrates professionalism in dealing with a variety of clients, consultants and suppliers
- Leadership and management skills with experience supervising multiple junior team members
- Self-motivated, energetic and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills
- Technical skills should include Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, and preferably Rhino, and SketchUp
- Technical skills that include energy modeling using Climate Studio and Energy Plus are preferred
SKILLS + EDUCATION
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- Architect registered or holding NCARB certification
This is a full-time office (in-person) position. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Studio Ma offers a top-notch compensation package, including paid time off, health, disability, and 401(K) plans.
ABOUT MA STUDIO:
Recognized as an Architectural Vanguard Company and AIA Company of the Year, Studio Ma is an internationally acclaimed architecture firm that designs inspiring environments for everyone. Guided by a holistic perspective, deep expertise and shared passion, the studio creates the balance between inner joy and functionality. Discover our firm and our common values on our website: www.studioma.com.
Please submit a resume, portfolio and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to [email protected] with “Project Architect” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 4MB. Responses without a cover letter will be rejected without consideration. No phone calls or visits, please.
Back to task list…