Kansas City, Missouri, USASite:
Sat 12 February ’22Posted on:
GastingerWalker & offers career opportunities for project architects with over 7 years of experience to join our creative design team. Top candidates will demonstrate an interest in working in a collaborative studio environment with strong beliefs in environmental sustainability and design innovation. Key responsibilities will include:
- – Lead the day-to-day management of the programming, design, documentation and construction administration of projects at multiple scales and types
- – Lead the preparation of design presentations
- -Bring curiosity and innovative thinking to projects and project teams
- – Lead teams of 2 to 4 people
- – Manage and supervise less experienced staff
- -Assist Partners in the management of schedules, budgets and customers
- – Accredited degree in architecture
- -Advanced skills in Revit, Enscape, Adobe Suite and rendering software
- – Attention to detail with a strong interest in the development of complex materials and building systems
- -Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- -Preferred architectural recording
Required qualities :
Salary is commensurate with professional experience, demonstrated knowledge and level of education. The company offers an excellent benefits package, including medical benefits, a simple IRA, and a flexible benefits package.
Founded in 1981, GW& is an award-winning, nationally recognized architectural firm with offices in Kansas City and Chicago. Our portfolio is diverse in terms of typology, scale and location and includes new builds, renovations, historic preservations, interior designs and master plans. Our clients are local, national and international leaders in their markets and provide much of the inspiration for our work.
GW& is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume and work samples to [email protected]
Back to task list…