A Building Data Solutions project manager applies knowledge and skills from architectural disciplines and the use of technology to the design, construction, operation, maintenance and renovation of buildings. They are architecturally and technically trained. They are rethinking the way we design and operate our built environments. They oversee all aspects of the design and construction process of a construction project, from developing and reviewing construction plans to ensuring that projects meet codes of life safety, accessibility and energy, as well as environmental and zoning standards.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Oversees projects from inception to construction ensuring design requirements, schedule and budget are all aligned.
- Collaborate with all members of the project process to help achieve the client’s project visualization and help implement their overall goals.
- Collaborates with the BDS Director on all fee proposals, contract negations, design ideas and other project deliverables.
- Starts a plan on each project from start to finish and runs until the project is closed.
- Track project scope and change requests throughout the life of the project.
- Creates and leads meetings associated with the project as needed.
- Build lasting relationships with customers, owners, suppliers, developers, and other design staff.
- Strives for 100% customer satisfaction, while helping TRC become more profitable.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited university program
- 5 to 10 years of experience in an architect position
- Experience in preparing technical drawings, design representations, design renderings and working drawings; AutoCAD, Revit and graphic illustration software.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of personal safety, accessibility and energy codes.
- Project management experience in the design and construction industries
Location: Position is preferred in Indianapolis, however, it is possible to work remotely with occasional travel.
SERVICE I INNOVATION I QUALITY
Founded in 1989, TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc. is a full-service, multidisciplinary engineering company, providing exceptional quality and service in the areas of structure, steel detailing, restoration and inspection, MEP, transportation, structural design parking and architectural support.
The Company is actively involved in the design of new construction and keeps abreast of advanced design techniques and software packages. With their knowledge of conventional construction practices, our engineers apply these techniques for a profitable project. We believe that teamwork and diversity translate into design solutions tailored to each client’s goals. Through experience, our clients know that TRC not only completes the project, but also builds strong and long-term relationships.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits comparable to other mid-sized businesses. Employees are eligible for benefits from day one, and TRC pays over 95% of employee benefits! This includes medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance. We also offer the 401 (k) option with Roth, voluntary insurance plans, vacations, vacations and more!
Health and security
Our offices are open and we are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees. Please inquire inside if you have any questions or concerns.
TRC Worldwide Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We participate in E-Verify.
Please apply online through our TRC Career Center.
You can email [email protected] with any questions.