As Pacesetter Award Winner for Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2020, 2021 and 2022, RoadSync is on a mission to power commerce anywhere, anytime in the logistics ecosystem with financial solutions. smart, simple and innovative. Our innovative digital platform dramatically reduces processing time and maximizes revenue collection for warehouses, truck/carriers and repair/tow operators. With a mission of this magnitude, we are always on the lookout for top talent to drive us forward.
RoadSync is growing, and so is our product team. We are looking for an avid Product Owner who seeks to solve problems in the most important vertical in the world – the supply chain. The Product Owner position is a central part of the Product Management function, serving as the link between Product Managers and Engineering, delivering high quality products to market.
If you’re a curious product manager, able to roll up your sleeves with a passion for creating great solutions, and ready to take on your next challenge, we’d love to talk to you.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, IT, computer science, engineering, project management, or another technology-focused field
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software such as Jira, Figma, ProductBoard
- Understanding of current trends and best practices in web, mobile and emerging technologies
- Very comfortable writing concise, clear, well-thought-out documentation without overdoing it
- Multitasking – ability to work on more than one initiative at a time while keeping everything moving
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Able to pivot and reprioritize in a fast-paced environment
Some things you will do at RoadSync…
- Lead the creation of functional specifications, in collaboration with product managers, UX/UI and engineering teams
- Work closely with Product Managers to create and maintain a product backlog based on business priority, value and/or ROI
- In collaboration with the PM, clearly define the acceptance criteria
- Effectively communicate and manage product development and delivery within a Scrum team
- Ensure that the Scrum team always has a sufficient number of previously prepared tasks to work on
- Prioritize and refine the backlog based on the product roadmap
- Create IT requirements and acceptance criteria to drive changes and improvements in the format of user stories
- Assist and perform user acceptance testing
- Communicate and prioritize production issues based on bug triage process
- Play an active role in mitigating roadblocks impacting the team’s successful completion of release/sprint goals
- Work with product and engineering to test products and coordinate with test engineering to write and prioritize bug tickets
- Lead Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning and retrospectives and coordinate post-mortems as needed
Why you’ll love it here…
RoadSync is a team of professionals passionate about research, sales, technical, marketing, design, success and operations. Our customers ride in the front seat! We are driven by insights from real people who use our services. We care deeply about what we do – and do our best every day. We value being a diverse and inclusive team and company. We believe our diversity is what drives our innovation and success. We’re proud of what RoadSync is today and excited to build our future with you!
In addition to joining an innovative and passionate team, you will get:
- Competitive compensation and company shares awarded from day one!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits – premium paid for employees
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Energetic and fun office environment in central Atlanta
- Mentorship of successful leaders across the company
- 401K package
- Office Travel/Parking Benefits
- Catered lunches for those who work in the office. We like to eat well and share a meal (even virtually!)
- Exposure to the inner workings of a growing business, including open and transparent communication within our team. You will know what is happening and why it matters
RoadSync is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression , age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, pregnancy, marital status or any other legal status. – protected base recognized under federal, state or local law. Every day, our team is honored to work with people from all walks of life. We aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our clients. Each individual at RoadSync brings with them their own unique perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles and cultures. We believe a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides better service to our customers, and helps us grow and learn as individuals.