At ActiveCampaign, product is at the heart of our business and we’re looking for a driven Product Designer who understands that good design is about more than the look or feel of a product.
We believe that good design helps people solve their problems, achieve their goals and brings fun into their daily lives. We also believe that a well-executed design strategy touches every part of the business, from our employee handbook to our mobile apps.
If you think the same, we should talk!
What could your day consist of:
- Be flexible with changing scope and priorities, we work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate on new ideas and wireframe user experiences
- Design beautiful, impactful and useful experiences
- See projects from start to finish
- Leverage data to inform decisions
- Collaborate without compromising quality
What is necessary:
- Excellent ability to humanize complex ideas through design
- Be passionate about the details
- Effectively communicate and support your designs and decisions
- Work under pressure and produce results with multiple stakeholders
- Be highly motivated and continuously learn
- Skills in illustration, animation or iconography
- Passionate and active in the design community
- Experience in front-end development (HTML/CSS) or experience in product creation
- A/B testing experience
We’re a category-defining customer experience automation (CXA) platform that helps more than 150,000 businesses in 170 countries engage meaningfully with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to over 600 pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social media, email, messaging, chat and text.
As a global multicultural company, we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture that embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what drives our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to meet market demand. We grow all of our teams and seek people who share our values, innovate frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We were ranked #4 Best Workplace on Built In Chicago in 2021, a Better Workplace for Remote Employees by Quartz and have been recognized as a great place to work in all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employees. centered culture here.
Advantages and Benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-centric culture. We take care of our employees on and off the job. You can see more details herebut some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no bonus for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and telemental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid holidays
-Generous 401(k) matching without vesting
-Generous allowance to equip your remote office
-Career development, including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches through Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, develop and promote without regard to gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental ability or any other identity protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse, inclusive environment by supporting each other, creating a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.