The KPAs will be (but not limited to):
- Provide LPM services and responsible for delivery.
- Support the management of business unit programs and practice team innovation projects.
- Assist various stakeholders in defining the scope and pricing of new work.
- Provide support in the formulation, evaluation, piloting and implementation of legal technology.
- Provide excellent customer service by delivering value and on time.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify large and complex cases that utilize Legal Services Center support.
- Maintain and continually improve LPM methodology, tools, model and capabilities.
- Provide support with continuous improvement initiatives, development of new legal services, product development and product management initiatives.
- Responsible for delivery of billable support issues.
- Liaise with commercial departments to manage the set-up and resourcing of client projects.
- Identify and understand customer needs and establish the level of support required.
- Participate in information sessions and training specific to LPM and legal technology.
- Help create a budget for the issue and provide alternative resourcing solutions to manage profitability.
- Provide structures for status update meetings and facilitate debriefings, which will incorporate lessons learned into the LPM methodology.
- Baccalaureate (3 years) / NQF Level 7
- Project management
- LSSA – Law Society of South Africa (Lawyer/Prosecutor)
Years of experience:
- Leadership experience in legal, risk and compliance, helpdesk and project management
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted