- A relevant degree or diploma from an accredited higher education institution.
- Minimum of three years of relevant professional experience.
- Significant knowledge in the use of design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Automated Banner Software.
- Knowledge of different digital platforms and their design best practices – Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google (Display & Discovery), YouTube.
- Understanding of file size, DPI and dimension requirements for all digital assets.
Core skills should include –
- digital design
- A keen eye for the CI brand
- The ability to design beyond models and create new art direction if needed
- The ability to continuously produce technically correct and high quality work
- The ability to use (or generate) tools and systems to produce large scale work i.e. templates, automated banner software
Bonus Skills –
- Quality assurance.
- Animation skills (After Effects).
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Only South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Posted Aug 18 9:32 AM, Closing date Sep 17