Looking for an agile Project Manager who can guide our development team to ensure the delivery of quality software on time and on budget by managing work and information flows between users, the product manager and the owner, and the engineers. This includes setting up a central hub for information on product development progress, milestones and deliverables. The Agile Project Manager is the role of the team responsible for ensuring that the team adheres to Agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team has agreed to use.
Responsibilities will be to:
– Solve team obstacles to increase the efficiency of the application of Agile in the organization.
– Establish an environment where the team can be effective. In this context, manage the flow of information between the product manager, the product owner, key users and the development team.
– Monitor sprint metrics, streamline development processes.
– Agile SDLC deals with design entry, implementation and execution.
– Act as a single point of contact to provide status updates and information on the progress of any development and sprint at any time to internal and external stakeholders.
– Establish a central hub of information on product development progress, milestones and deliverables
– Understanding of the backlog, preparation, management, collaboration with Product Owners and Product Managers to ensure that products have healthy roadmaps, feature roadmaps and backlogs.
– Investigate, recommend and implement software process reports for better QA
– Facilitate and support all SDLC events: sprint planning, daily ceremonies, sprint and sprint review [URL Removed]
– Qualification and certification in project management (additional certification related to Agile would be beneficial)
– At least 4 years of experience in product / project development, or 3 years if you are part of an Agile team.
– Knowledge of Agile frameworks and methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
– Adept at story refinement, story division, estimation, velocity, retrospection and other Scrum techniques
– Understanding of software development lifecycle models.
– In-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
– Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
– Excellent working knowledge of Agile project management tools (Jira and ADO) and Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel, MS Projects
– Exceptional communication skills (able to facilitate, negotiate and coach)
– Demonstrated experience in leading meetings at multiple levels of an organization and understanding of facilitation techniques
- Project management
Desired work experience:
Desired qualification level:
About the employer:
One of SA’s leading IOT companies, AI-enhanced solutions in digital productivity, workplace safety and employee health. Over the years, we have built a reputation that is distinguished by experience in signal processing, enterprise-level software engineering and two decades of in-depth expertise in the field. Industry 4.0 is here, just as we design and develop technologies that solve problems, add value and make our life on this third rock of the sun much easier and more useful.
Find out more / Apply for this position