thinkdigital is looking for a qualified Project Manager to oversee all aspects of software project delivery for our clients. This includes managing a team of employees to ensure projects are completed on time and within specified budgets.
This role is a key liaison between the product, customer, technical, supplier and executive teams. This position develops and executes strategic projects that support thinkdigital’s goals and initiatives.
The project manager must be motivated because the position will be hybrid (office/home) or remote. With the possibility of going abroad.
- Minimum matrix
5+ years of experience as a PM on large projects dealing with cross-functional teams, complex processes and multiple technical platforms
Must be a team player
- Strong understanding of current technology trends and best practices
Experience in developing project plans, process diagrams, use cases, functional and technical requirements
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences including vendors, executives, managers and subject matter experts
Strong problem-solving skills – thorough, creative and practical
- Planning activities, resource/supplier alignment and coordinated execution.
- This position requires strong project management abilities, effective communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to provide insight into potential risks and opportunities, resolve conflicts, initiate resolution, and deliver results.
- Oversee and ensure an excellent customer experience
- Build strong relationships with clients and team members, create a strong team
- Lead the creation of project plans, process flow diagrams, use cases, current/future state diagrams and coordinate functional and technical requirements with a business analyst.
- Lead cross-functional teams coordinating the successful implementation of projects, including and managing timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths and resource constraints.
- Monitor and measure project processes and activities to identify and communicate
potential issues, risks or issues in a timely manner and provide corrective action
options and lead to resolution
- Prepare launch/non-attendance checklists and create contingency plans
- If necessary, escalate schedule delays due to administrator issues and risks
- As needed, negotiate project priorities and workload with internal stakeholders and team members
- Lead in a learning and collaborative environment
- Conduct a post-project review and lessons learned
- Stay up to date on current technology trends, technologies and opportunities.
- Project management
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
thinkdigital, a tdglobal company.
thinkdigital is a global company with offices in the Netherlands, UK, Singapore and South Africa.
We specialize in digital transformation, partnering with our clients to help them compete and effectively revolutionize the digital economy.
Smart City & PropTech solutions:
– Mobile apps (great apps)
– Web apps
– Cloud computing platforms
– API integration
Next Generation Access Control:
– Facial recognition
– License plate recognition
– Digital integration
– Cloud solution
– API first
– B2B e-commerce
– API integration