DIGBAR interiors & architecture is a small, multidisciplinary design studio that works on commercial, residential and hotel projects in a relaxed small office environment. We strive to provide excellent design and exceptional service to our clients by bringing a wide range of expertise and talent to a project team.
Work from home on your own schedule! We are looking for an Architect (or designer trained in architecture) with Type V residential experience to work with us as a part-time consultant. We are looking for someone who prefers to work as an independent contractor, for project based work. Applicants must have their own computer and software to work from home. Sometimes you may need to work in our office to familiarize yourself with a project and to be trained in our systems, but most of the work can be done from home.
This is the opportunity to get involved in a project from design to construction, while pursuing other avenues of personal interest or development. The candidate must be engaged in the work they do for us and be responsible enough to do a job effectively.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in small and medium enterprises.
- The candidate should be organized, motivated, good communicator and a reliable design collaborator.
- Must have excellent aesthetic judgment and efficient production skills.
- Must be able to contribute to a project from planning and design to construction documents, construction and installation observation, material sourcing, details and specifications.
- Proficiency in Autocad is required.
- The 3D modeling capability and Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus.
- Computer with professional version of Autocad (LT is OK).
- Professional Bachelor of Architecture.
- LEED, licenses, professional affiliations are appreciated.
- Must be independent and able to manage time effectively.
Please provide a curriculum vitae and a small pdf portfolio that represents your experience, skills and passion.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …