GZERO Media, a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, is a rapidly growing, award-winning content company that provides our international audience with fresh, informative and unbiased global business analysis. We are currently looking for a freelance digital project manager to work approximately 40 hours per week (remotely) for at least 4 months, with the possibility of extension.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and delivering high quality digital marketing and website projects on time, on budget and on scope. The ideal candidate can shape operational plans and organize solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, asking questions to define requirements and priorities even when needs are initially ambiguous.
GZERO Media is a company dedicated to providing audiences with intelligent and engaging coverage of global affairs. It was created in 2017 as a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, the world leader in political risk analysis. Our coverage takes many forms – print, digital media and broadcast. Find us at gzeromedia.com.
- Efficiently manage and deliver multiple concurrent digital projects and initiatives, from concept phase to live operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors to design, develop and implement digital projects including website features, microsites, promotional content, landing pages, social media campaigns, virtual events, podcasts and email automations
- Create project documents including schedules, project requirements, deliverables, stakeholder reviews and quality assurance to ensure a successful launch
- Provide regular progress updates, noting roadblocks and schedule/budget implications, to the Director of Platforms and Publishing and the GZERO Growth Manager
- Take notes of meetings with internal teams and vendors to track action items and accountability; follow up on project issues raised by stakeholders
- Develop presentations and project-related proposals as needed
- Assist with content management and organization, content QA for accuracy
- Must have at least 4 years of project management experience (preferably in a digital media or agency environment)
- Solid experience leading multiple complex digital projects across a range of platforms
- Detail-oriented team player with exceptional organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively and to successfully adapt and respond to frequent changes in environment and priorities
- In-depth knowledge of project management software and Microsoft Office tools
- Hands-on experience with content management systems, website development, user experience and design, Google Analytics, social media platforms
- PMP certification is a plus
- A passion for geopolitics and current affairs is preferred
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.