- Full-time or part-time options are available
- 9 month fixed term position
- Multiple positions
- Located on the Melbourne campus (Bundoora)
- TRP $134,629 – 142,627 prorated per year including 17% superannuation
About the position
The role of the Instructional Designer and Facilitator is to design, develop, and facilitate contemporary, interactive, engaging, and purpose-built professional development options for La Trobe University leaders and staff. The suite of options is based on a learning and training needs analysis that will ultimately help the University integrate its recent transformation project and pursue the organization’s strategic goals.
To be considered for this position, you will need to;
- A degree, extensive learning and development expertise and facilitation experience, or postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative practices in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in developing innovative solutions and contributing to strategic planning.
- Excellent and dynamic facilitation and communication skills (and enthusiasm for researching and learning new facilitation techniques)
- Experience using design thinking and working in agile teams
- Strong digital dexterity and the ability to think outside the box of what is possible and how something could be delivered differently using digital platforms to achieve the desired outcome
Please refer to the job description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora Campus – Please click on the video link below:
Please click on this link for a full list of benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to register
Deadline: 11 p.m. Sunday, April 10, 2022
Inquiries: Laura Bogar via email [email protected]
Recruitment enquiries: [email protected]
Only candidates with Full employment rights in Australia can apply for this position.
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
That of the University Health and safety procedure – COVID-19 vaccination and other measures, requires personnel hired to perform on-site work at La Trobe University to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless exempt from vaccination due to a recognized medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work on-site. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional on the candidate being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, and providing satisfactory proof of their vaccination or exempt status. at University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae;
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working at our inspiring and stunning campuses – the ideal hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners, and communities now and in the future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you pass, you will need to hold a valid Victorian employee check working with children before starting..