- Understand what customers want to maximize ROI for brands and restaurants.
- Review and update existing CRM and deal management processes and systems to support sales and marketing strategy.
- Increase the number of new restaurants enabled on the platform that belong to global brands that endorse the use of products and services.
- Increase the number of products and services used by existing restaurants activated on the platform.
- Identify and implement key metrics to measure the success of the Customer Success team.
- Prepare and report on the team’s monthly performance in accordance with the manager‘s approved budget.
- Help build brand culture and equity, working closely with the Marketing Manager, Brand and Merchant Account Managers, and HR Manager to ensure values, corporate brand image and culture are understood and followed by all members of the Customer Success team.
- Research and analyze competitors, target markets and channels, and trends to support marketing programs and brand innovation.
- ± 10 years of experience in a customer relationship and team management role.
- Ability to build and manage a high performing team of account managers.
- Experience in setting up and managing customer relationship management systems.
- Definition and measurement of strategic KPI’s for the Customer Success department.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong digital skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in selling “Software as a Service” (SaaS).
- Experience in training and development.
- Ambitious, passionate, organized, detail-oriented, possesses the ability to build relationships, take ownership of new challenges, and believe in getting the job done using all available tools and resources at your disposal.
- Problems solving.
- Able to work in a team.
- Can self-manage and operate autonomously with initiatives.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. Only South African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Published on May 20 15:14, Closing date June 19