Origin – shaping communities; build lives
Origin exists to make things happen for the good of communities. We help people by providing them with affordable housing, but that is not enough. We help vulnerable residents lead happy and better lives. We empower our people to take action and meet all challenges with a positive attitude.
Good people are the future of our innovative work community. We have placed an exciting “People” strategy at the heart of our culture – to support training and personal development, to convey our values and drive Origin forward
We are looking for an energetic and committed individual to work closely with the Customer Experience Manager and help deliver high quality and consistent customer service to our organization. You are proactive and confident in helping to monitor and control risk and compliance in Origin and our affiliates. Your ability to be flexible will be appreciated as you will be called upon to provide cover for the Executive Support Team from time to time.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership of a variety of specific projects that support Origin Housing’s customer experience. This role requires a high degree of initiative, judgment, precision, confidentiality and discretion. If you are someone who enjoys a challenge and likes to think outside the box to find solutions, and who is able to plan and prioritize work, and adapt to change when necessary, this role is for you. you.
As a person who likes to succeed and achieve their goals, we will help you develop a wide range of skills – we are a support team that values your professional development.
what you gonna do
This is a rewarding and exciting role – responsible for building relationships and trust both internally within your Origin team and externally with the community you serve.
At a glance you:
- Promote customer experience improvement across the business and work in all directions to bring about meaningful change in the services provided, increasing staff accountability and commitment to customer resolution
- Be a natural leader in the development and integration of the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system within the company as well as the CRM product vision and ensure that key stakeholders understand, support and adhere to the Origin Housing vision
- Ensure that the design and development of Origin’s digital services are driven by business and customer experience
- Support IT and change teams with adoption to ensure all changes are onboarded ensuring users are available, support, test UAT and train on any new functionality
- Take the lead in ensuring new features are integrated across the business and work with managers to hold them accountable for how their teams use the system.
- Remember the little things and go the extra, extra, extra effort by keeping up to date with regulatory changes and sharing them with Origin Housing
What you will need A motivational approach
This role requires a “special focus” on providing a positive customer experience, using CRM to improve service delivery and learning from complaints to drive service improvements across Origin Housing
- 3+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and proof of functional knowledge to be demonstrated during the interview
- Experience driving innovative customer experience efficiencies and improvements through the implementation of digital solutions.
- Experience working in an environment using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Good knowledge of user interface, user experience and customer portal best practices.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-centric mindset
Work with all stakeholders to understand business needs, prioritize and help make informed decisions with requirements and present recommendations to the project board.
We operate at a high level; you will need to demonstrate professional experience in delivering high
performance and results.
A strategic brain
We get things done and get things done; you will need action development experience
implementation plans and strategies.
Writing skills ensured
You will need to be a confident communicator across all channels, but more specifically you will need experience producing written reports for a variety of audiences.
Tell us your story
We look forward to hearing more about you. Help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and a cover letter detailing how your experience matches the role above. To learn more about us, just visit www.originhousing.org.uk
Please note that we will require satisfactory references and DBS verification. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted within seven days of the closing date.
Benefits for the right person
We reward our employees for the work they do. We appreciate commitment, initiative and self-transcendence. At Origin, our full range of benefits cares about the “whole person”. In addition to offering you great discounts, we also take care of your health and well-being by customizing your benefit package for you. We offer:
- Access to a range of discounts on services, products and experiences. Not just randomly picked but personalized for you
- Bespoke healthcare plans and/or insurance plans – let us know your preference
- An employee assistance program that supports your well-being and is there to provide valuable assistance at all times
- A choice of rewards that you choose where to spend
- An awards recognition program that champions individual achievement
Check out our new benefits portal where you can select the options that suit your lifestyle.
Download the specifications
Deadline: July 6, 2022
Date of interview and assessment: July 13 & 14, 2022