ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences around the world. Powered by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company supplies the largest share of the US television audience and has one of the largest and most extensive libraries of television and film titles in the industry. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful production, distribution and advertising solutions capabilities for partners on five continents.
The International Streaming Team is looking for a Creative Project Manager reporting to the Senior Director of Creative Operations. The role will be in close collaboration with the creative team and business partners. You will define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, manage internal/external resources, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. In this role, you will manage external creative agencies and production/post-production vendors.
- Manages projects/campaigns/production of global assets throughout the lifecycle: planning, creation, production, delivery and packaging
- Defines project scope, including schedule, resources, working hours and external costs
- Manages, organizes, and distributes all project documentation, including creative briefs, strategic plans, status reports, deliverables lists, and post-project retrospectives
- Communicates project statuses at recurring cadences, identifying and resolving issues/impediments
- Work closely with marketing managers to understand business metrics and apply findings to future projects to improve performance
- Review and evaluate brief project details and plans provided by teammates/partners based on requirements, scope, budget and required deliverables.
- Track projects using project management software
- Communicates with management to ensure risks are properly addressed and escalated if necessary
- Initiates vendor documents (including NDAs, SOWs, Advance Requests, etc.) and manages vendor invoicing process.