Project Manager – Critical Power Systems – Boston, MA (or remotely anywhere on the East Coast near an airport)
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in UPS flywheel technology. As a project manager, you ensure the correct and proper execution of the projects entrusted to you and you have to travel approximately 50% of your time. You will report directly to the project manager. In addition, you will work closely with a global operations team consisting of an application engineer, a project engineer and procurement partners.
- Appropriate project task management and understand the technical aspects of the supply chain – electrical and mechanical
- Proactively make, monitor and adjust to manage project schedule, budget and costs
- Initiate and chair the project launch and progress meetings
- Review and accelerate progress and address budget, quality and technical issues within the project. You initiate corrective measures as and when required
- Coordinate technical and commercial conditions, execution and progress of projects with clients
- Identify additional work options for customers and convert them to new and / or additional orders
- Minimum of 5 years experience with generators / generators or rotating equipment, switchgear or similar.
- An electrical engineering degree is preferred, but other technical degrees will be considered.
- Experience in supplier and supply chain management
- Project management qualifications are preferred (PMP, IPMA or equivalent).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in carrying out multidisciplinary projects involving high value capital goods (MEP services)
- Experience as an MEP coordinator from an entrepreneur’s perspective
- Experience using ERP systems and Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
- Customer experience / customer service
- Punctual and service oriented
- Be able to work flexible hours when needed
- Ability to travel 50% of the time near an airport
Please send your resumes to [email protected] (resumes at pkaza dot com) with 14633210 in the subject line. After applying, if you have any further questions, you can call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit through our Career Portal and take a look at other critical facility openings we are working on at https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in a data center facility but this opportunity is not what you are looking for, let’s talk about it again. New openings are coming in every week and more that we are not allowed to post.
We not only keep prospects confidential, but pay for referrals also!
The company offers competitive salaries and benefits, including medical insurance and a 401 (k) plan
EEO / AA Employer M / F / D / V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment company. All costs assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer whom we represent and not by the candidate