Project Manager’s Assistant
£30,000 – £40,000 per year
Have you just finished your studies and are looking to break into the railway industry?
Could you see yourself working as an assistant project manager, offering support to the project manager with budgets, managing project stakeholders and supporting key contractors?
Have you been exposed to railway infrastructure / construction or engineering projects?
We are working with a leading railway consultancy firm that is looking for a motivated and safety conscious professional who can lead complex multidisciplinary project activities within defined timeframes and budgets.
- Assist the project manager in the management and delivery of projects
- Manage project forecasts and costs
- Organize weekly/monthly meetings with stakeholders and subcontractors
- Identify problematic design issues and escalate them to management
- Perform on-site inspections and verify that security measures are being followed
- Have an understanding of railway disciplines and interface management
- Understanding of and experience in applying security legislation and company security procedures, including CDM regulations
- Cost control management experience
- HNC or equivalent qualification
Our client is looking for fast-paced interviewing, if you are looking to start your career in a fast-paced, safety-focused environment, please submit your resume to Amy Naden at Vital today!
- amy. [email protected] UK . com
The concept of partnership promoted by Vital means that we collaborate with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients, the result is cost-effective and culturally compatible solutions that make it much easier to select, recruit and retain staff.
For candidates, this means a personal and professional relationship that will help you every step of the way to landing your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.