Rise Projects LLC
New York, New York, United StatesLocation:
Mon 23 May ’22Posted on:
A growing architecture and interior company located in Manhattan is looking for talented and hardworking designers with at least 4 years of experience to join our team. We have a strong practice in high-end residential as well as hospitality and institutional work. We are looking for autonomous people who know how to put together drawings and who are eager to learn. Must be extremely organized, reliable and have a keen eye for detail.
Our office offers hands-on experience working on multiple projects and different phases of work, including design, construction documents and contract administration. Our office environment provides exposure to all aspects of the practice.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Professional degree in architecture or interior design
- Mastery of drawing software (Vectorworks an asset) and presentation software (Adobe, Indesign)
- Experience preparing construction documents in the United States
- Strong verbal and written skills.
Description of work:
- Participate in the design and production of several projects in all phases of project design and administration.
- Attend real and virtual site meetings and take minutes. Observe and document the progress and quality of construction work.
- Communicate with internal staff, consultants and clients.
- Demonstrate skills in the use of writing and presentation software.
Salary according to experience.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, CV, professional work samples and requested compensation to [email protected]
Back to task list…