Q2 is looking for a Product Owner focused on on provide our customers with a superior implementation experience when deliveris lying the Q2 Lending platform. Work within the Professional services Team, the Product Owner will be responsible for align client conditions with the product, prioritize the backlog, and main liaison between the client and the development teams.
You are probably an accomplished technologist with a great ability to create new software and digital solutions, and have extensive experience driving requirements and developing systems for use by a variety of people. In the role of Product Owner, you will be the product expert and must understand the product at a 360 degree level to ensure that appropriate expectations are set with the client and development teams.
The Product Owner will represent the stakeholders of the company and will be responsible for prioritizing the Product Backlog and defining the success of the project in collaboration with the Scrum team. Through regular alignment with management, the Product Owner has the authority and is responsible for setting the priorities and business value associated with each of the User Stories in the backlog (s).
Besides, the right person to takes a customer-centric approach to product management and has demonstrated results resulting in rapid modifications and initial concepts to new and existing products. Although you will be working in the Prprofessional services team, you will continuously work with product and development teams, create and influence interdepartmental working groups with your excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Job closely with various stakeholders to determine what needs to be built, and when, in order to deliver maximum business value.
· To assure customer requirements and expectations aligns with loan solution
· Make implementation decisions about feature conflicts
· Create advanced user stories and acceptance tests from epics and features that are granular enough for a single sprint.
· Collect specifications from customers and third parties–party vendors
· Indeed communicate with management and project teams across the organization
· To help and mentor teammates to provide leadership and evangelize best practices
· Research, define and develop a strategy for new and existing products / features for Q2, focused on aggressive and high quality adoption among our customer base
· Provide industry research and / or experience for use in product business cases and customer deployments
· Act as the primary liaison for your clients between multiple departments, including design, development, sales and implementations
· Work in a leadership role to promote the end user experience within products
· Manage the product backlog, define new product specifications, extend bug fixes and communicate release features on an ongoing basis
· Actively seek to incorporate human interaction best practices and best-in-class front-end design into every product you create
· Provide a product acceptance testing protocol for the development organization you work with to ensure the highest quality and customer experience
· Work with the Product and engineering teams develop and deliver implementation version documentation and training materials for internal groups on the main functional aspects of the products
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
· BS or BA in Business, Software Engineering, or related discipline
· At least 5 years of experience work in an Agile team environment in melee pproduct owner or aa ssimilar role
· At least 5-8 years to live in loan services is required
· At least 5 years of experience with the Salesforce platform.
· Scrum or Product Owner certification preferably
· Treasury Services / Business Banking experience is preferable
· Experience in a business analyst or similar role (needs gathering, etc.)
· Salesforce certification is preferable
· Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Strong teamwork, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Excel and presentation skills
· A spirit of initiative with a proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must
In the second quarter, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other status protected by law.